Fusion HRMS (US): Employee Cannot Enter W-4 Information Using Self-Service (Manage Tax Withholding)
(Doc ID 1936803.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion HRMS (US) - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employee cannot enter W4 information using self service.
1. Navigator > My Portrait
2. Select the Manage Tax Withholding action
3. Select the Edit icon for the Federal record
4. Click in line item 5, Total number of allowances, and make a change
5. Scroll down and click the I Agree button - note nothing happens
6. Click the Done button.
7. Employee is returned to the Manage Tax Withholding UI.
Notice that the change is not reflected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document