Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Regional preferences there is no option for United Kingdom to use a date format of DD/MMM/YYYY as there is if choosing United States.
Requirement is to have this date format available for the United Kingdom as it is for United States.
Steps To Reproduce
1. From homepage select Personalize> Set Preferences
2. Select Regional task
3. Set Region to United Kingdom
4. Notice no date format allowance for DD/MMM/YYYY
5. Change Region to United States
6. See in date format pulldown that DD/MMM/YYYY does exist
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms