Fusion Global HR: Role Set Up as Requestable is not Available in the Add Role Search
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A role is set up as requestable for a specific business unit, however when attempted to assign the role to a person in that business unit the role is not returned in the search results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add role as requestable: Navigator>Setup and Maintenance
2. On the All Tasks tab, search for task Name 'Manage HCM Role Provisioning Rules'
3. Click the Go to Task icon
4. Click the Create icon
5. Enter the Mapping Name and a From Date
6. In the Conditions region, select a specific Business Unit
7. In the Associated Roles region, click the Add icon
8. Search and select the specific role
9. Click the Requestable check box and un-select Autoprovision
10. Click the Save and Close button
11. Click the Done button
12. Enter a new hire and associate the role: Navigator>New Person
13. Select the Hire an Employee task
14. Complete the required fields on the UIs and click Next through to the Roles UI
15. Click the Add Role button
16. Search for the role - note no results returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms