Manage Participant Detail Role Assignment Drop Down Selected Randomly Picks A Different Value
Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manage Participant Detail Role Assignment Drop Down Selected Randomly Picks a Different Value.
Users should be able to select values from the dropdown as expected.
1) Click on Navigator > Participant Snapshot > Select Participant
2) Select a Participant from the search results
3) Tasks > Manage Participant Detail
4) Assign a Role from Role Assignment and Save
5) Then, Tasks Select Participant
6) Select a different Participant
7) Go to Role Assignment Tab and assign a new role
8) The value selected from the drop down is not what shows up on the record
It seems to randomly pick a different value than the one selected from the drop down. The issue only occurs if you select the value directly from the LOV drop down and not via Search function.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms