Fusion: RCV: Receipt Accounting Distributions Process Error GL Account Cannot Be Derived By Account Rule.
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt Accounting Distributions Process error with account cannot be derived by account rule.
The first time I ran the Receipt Accounting Distributions process, there where 20 Subledger distributions created.
I transfered the lines into General Ledger. There I found out, there was no Inspection Receiving account found.
Receipt Accounting Distributions Process generate should generate accounting distribution
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Then I did the next steps to create an Inspection Receiving Account. And no Receipt Accounting Distributions where created anymore.
1. Copied Standard Accrual Account method into: TEST Standard Accrual Method
2. Created Account Rule with Account combination for Inspection Receiving Account with condition: Accounting Line Type(CMR) = RECEIVING INSPECTION
3. Duplicated the Rule set: Receipt into Inspection, choose customers Chart of Account: TEST LEDGER
4. Change Account Combination Rule of Receiving Inspection Journal Line Rule into: TEST Receiving Inspection
5. Manage Accounting Methods: Changed into TEST Standard Accrual the Rule set: TEST Receipt into Inspection
6. Changed Accounting Method in Ledger options: TEST Standard Accrual
7. Task: Activate Subledger Journal Entry Rule Set Assignments for Purchasing; Receipt Accounting; Subledger Accounting; Cost Management. Ended all Succeeded.
8. Create PO > Receive PO
9. Go to: Receipt Accounting > Create Receipt Accounting Distributions. Getting error says: account cannot be derived by account rule.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms