FUSE / Simplified UI is distorted or clicking on card shows blank
Last updated on MAY 19, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login to Fusion Applications Simplified UI .
2. Homepage is distorted and shows few icons in Strip view.
3. Click on any card . Example Opportunities.
4. Shows white box with content truncated.
Note : Scroll bar and other buttons or controls with in the white box may not be visible.
5. Clicking on the Home icon may display the normal layout or Grid view of icons.
1. Login to Fusion Applications Simplified UI.
2. Click on any card. Example Leads.
3. Shows blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms