FYI Notification Missing or Errors in Information
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users attempt to have an FYI notification sent to the benefits group when a person changes marital status/name. Users notice the following problems.
1. The transaction appears in the receiving user's task list as "Change Process Requires Approval" which seems unclear.
2. When a user clicks on the link, a separate window opens that gives no information on the transaction.
3. After expanding the History section the approval path is shown. When clicking on the camera next to a name, a new window opens with unrelated information and separate errors.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create workflow that sends an FYI.
2. Complete transaction to kick off workflow.
3. Go to worklist on home screen.
4. Click on the FYI containing no information in the list.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms