Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Manage Compensation
Overall Performance Rating from Fusion Performance is not populating into the Fusion Compensation Worksheet.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in with Compensation Administrator role.
2. Navigator >Compensation >Manage Plans
3. Configure Worksheet Display > Annual Salary Plan
a. Select = Merit > Configure Tab Layout
b. Select = Detail Table
c. Select = Performance
d. Select = Performance Management Overall Rating > Enable
4. Log out.
5. Log in with Line Manager role.
6. Navigator> Manager Resources >Workforce Compensation
a. Select Plan.
b. Scroll to column “Performance Ratings”.
7. Result : No data
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms