Fusion Global HR: Seniority Dates for Legal Employee and Enterprise are not Defaulted when Converting a Pending Work
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Seniority dates for Legal Employee and Enterprise are not defaulting when converting a Pending Work to a New Hire.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a pending worker - Note Hire Date is set
2. Perform a new Hire
3. List of Pending workers is shown.
4. Select the pending worker and Execute Convert or Quick Convert task
5. Navigate through task steps.
6. In the review page NO Seniority Date is set under Services Dates for Legal Employer or Enterprise - We expect that these should be defaulted from the Hire Date.
8. Query the employee and review the Work Relationship - this shows no values for either Seniority Date - we EXPECT that this should be defaulted to hire date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms