Fusion Performance Management: Using The Enter / Return Key In PopUp Dialog Box does not save Transaction; instead cancels transaction
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion HCM Common Architecture - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the worker enters comments in one of the comment sections on the 'Overall Rating and Comments' tab, then uses the 'Enter' or 'Return' key to add a new line, the application is considering this a cancellation instead of rendering a line break and returns the user to the previous screen and does not save the comments that were entered.
Note: this issue is occurring in many places where there are popup displays.
STEPS (One example)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new Performance Document
2. Login as worker
3. Navigate to My Information, Performance and start a new self evaluation
4. Go to the Overall Summary tab - and enter comments by hitting on the "+"
5. Type in Comments and hit the "Enter" Key
6. The worker is taken back to the prior page and all the information that is entered is not saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms