Fusion Benefits Management: New Hires cannot see or designate Dependents
(Doc ID 1955827.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Benefits Employee Self Service (SSBEN), new hire employees cannot see or designate dependents eligible for a Benefit option.
This issue is occurring for all new hires that the user has been using for testing.
Expectation is that new hire employees should be able to see or designate dependents eligible for a Benefit option.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Employee is hired
2) New Hire Life event is processed and in “Started” status.
3) Employee logs into SSBEN, goes to ‘Benefits’ and adds contacts
4) Clicks on Change Benefit Elections button
5) Enrolls in a Benefit Plan – highlights the row for appropriate option based on contacts and there are no dependents listed.
6) Log as benefits administrator, void and reprocess the New Hire Life Event
7) The employee’ signs back into SSBEN, the dependents are listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document