Fusion Benefits Management: New Hires cannot see or designate Dependents
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Benefits Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Benefits - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Manage Benefits
FUSE (Simplifed UI) View
ESS: New hire employees cannot see or designate dependents eligible for a Benefit option
This issue is occurring for all new hires that the user has been using testing.
ESS: New hire employees should be able to see or designate dependents eligible for a Benefit option
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Employee is hired
2) New Hire Life event is processed and in “Started” status.
3) Employee logs into ESS, goes to ‘Benefits’ and adds contacts
4) Clicks on Change Benefit Elections button
5) Enrolls in a Benefit Plan – highlights the row for appropriate option based on contacts and there are no dependents listed.
6) Login as benefits administrator, void and reprocess the New Hire Life Event
7) The employee’ signs back into ESS, the dependents are listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms