Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Request more information for FIC Dispute does not send an actionable notification to identified user. It is expected that an email must be sent to the identified user.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the Incentive Compensation application.
2. Click on a Dispute Notification from the worklist.
3. Go to Actions drop down and select Request Information.
4. Select a Participant or User and click OK.
5. The user selected should receive an email notification for the Request Information.
Note: A compensation manager selects the action of "Request Information" for a dispute, but the identified user does not receive an email with an actionable notification. However, an email with an actionable notification are being received when a dispute is created. The identified user should receive an email notification when the compensation manager has selected the "Request Information" action for a dispute.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms