Fusion Global HR: Calendar Event Doesn't Show Up In Work Schedule
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Manage Workforce Lifecycle
Calendar event doesn't show up in work schedule
I have setup work schedules which use public holidays (calendar events) as exceptions.
In the employees availability those public holidays are not shown. Employees can still book an absence on those days.
The public holidays to show up work schedule
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Calender Events: have setup some public holidays:
2. Setup Work Schedules: The Standard schedule is setup
3. It uses the Exception of public holidays.
4. Setup Assignment: have assigned the work schedule to the employee starting at February 3rd, 2014 which is a Monday.
5. The calendar for December, not showing the exceptions (Christmas).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms