Fusion Global HR: Calendar Event Doesn't Show Up In Work Schedule
(Doc ID 1957678.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Manage Workforce Lifecycle
Calendar event doesn't show up in work schedule
I have setup work schedules which use public holidays (calendar events) as exceptions.
In the employees availability those public holidays are not shown. Employees can still book an absence on those days.
The public holidays to show up work schedule
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Calender Events: have setup some public holidays:
2. Setup Work Schedules: The Standard schedule is setup
3. It uses the Exception of public holidays.
4. Setup Assignment: have assigned the work schedule to the employee starting at February 3rd, 2014 which is a Monday.
5. The calendar for December, not showing the exceptions (Christmas).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document