Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Profile Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Manage Talent Profiles
Cannot update competency’s Minimum Proficiency to empty / null
Our competencies’ Minimum Proficiency are all set to 8.
We want to remove our competencies’ Minimum Proficiency.
We tried it by updating competencies’ Minimum Proficiency to empty and submit the change. When we check it again it’s actually saved to 10 instead of empty.
Minimum Proficiency should be blank after update
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Talent Management -> Profiles
2. Select Manage Model Profiles
3. Search Profile Type ‘Job’
4. Select a Job Profile code and click Edit
5. Change the first competency’s Minimum Proficiency from 8 to empty
6. Click Submit
7. Navigate out of the page and select the Job Profile code in (4) again
8. It shows the first competency’s Minimum Proficiency is 10. It should be blank.
a) We can leave the competency’s Minimum Proficiency empty when we initially create it. It is a problem only when we try to edit the Job Profile code date and blank out the minimum proficiency field. It's not a required field in the UI.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms