Fusion Global HR: Not Able To Compile The Extract Record's Fast Formulas
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, HCM Extracts
When attempting to compile the extract FAST Formula, an incident error occurs ('An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information').
When user attempts to regenerate the Extract Record FAST Formula, the following error occurs.
View row with key oracle.jbo.Key[ null null null null ] is not found in Formula.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on Navigator -> Data Exchange
2. Click on 'Manage Extract Definitions'
3. Search and select the extract definition
4. Navigate to the Extract Execution Tree (final step in the flow)
5. Click on the 'Compile All Formula' button - the incident error is seen at this step
6. Navigate to any Extract Record and click on the 'Actions' drop-down and choose 'Generate Formula' - the 'View row with key oracle.jbo.Key[ null null null null ] is not found in Formula' error is seen at this point
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use HCM Extracts since the extract record FAST Formula cannot be compiled
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms