Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add a personal payment method for an employee, the following error occurs:
Bank account creation failed. Enter a value less than or equal to 8 characters for the Account number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator>Person Management
2. Search and select an employee
3. Select the Manage Personal Payment Methods task
4. Click the Create icon
5. Enter bank details with an account number
6. Click Submit-error is generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms