Fusion Global HR: FTE Calculation Not Updating When Changes Made To Position Standard Hours
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing a position's working hours, the new value is not reflected a respective employee's FTE value.
Customer expect the working hour change to trigger an FTE calculation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as an HR Specialist
2. Search for, and select, an employee with an FTE value of 1 and working hours of, for this example, 40.
3. Lower Change the employee's working hours to 37.5
4. Confirm the changed FTE amount (0.883).
5. Change the position's working hours to 37.5
6. Confirm the FTE value is still less than 1 despite the standard working hours value changing.
7. Use a correction transaction to change the position working hours to 36.
8. Confirm the FTE value is still less than 1 despite the standard working hours value changing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms