Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to submit a change marital status transaction in FUSE after submitting one via Classic UI for the same day and let it wait for approval.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as an HR Specialist.
2. Search for, and select, an employee in the Classic UI Person Search.
3. Change the employee's marital requests, triggering workflow.
4. Do NOT approve the transaction.
5. Navigate to FUSE, and submit a change marital status against the same employee.
6. Confirm error (PER-1531136) was not issued.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms