Fusion CMR: 3 Way Matching Inv - Unable To Account For Invoice Price Adj Event Type In Receipt Accounting
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create Receipt Accounting entries against an invoice with price variance, the following error occurs.
Subledger Accounting was unable to retrieve a value for the accounting flexfield account rule.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter and Receive a PO.
2. Interface the Receipt into Cost Accounting.
3. Create distributions and entries for the receipt.
4. Enter an invoice against the PO with a different purchase price.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the invoice.
6. Confirm the IPV entry on Receipt Accounting does not get mapped to an account.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms