Apply Receipt To Receipt Is Showing Wrong Currency For The Applied Payment
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Foreign Currency Receipt to Receipt is applied, the resultant payment shows the Functional Currency.
Navigation: Receivables -> Receivable Balances -> Create Receipts
1. Create Receipt 'A' with currency as 'SAR'
2. Create Receipt 'B' with currency as 'SAR'
3. Open Receipt 'B', Actions -> Apply Receipt to Receipt
4. Select Receipt 'A' and Apply, Save and Close
5. Query Receipt 'A', verify the currency under applied transactions - this will show the Funcitonal Currency
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms