Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run a payroll or QuickPay for one individual with two Association Details records on the Employee Withholding Certificate, the following error occurs.
Error was encountered when processing payroll relationship 61201.
An assertion failure was detected at location pydirfterm:1.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
On an employee that has two assignment records
1. Navigator>Payroll>Payroll Calculations
2. Select the Manage Calculation Cards task
3. Search and select the person
4. In the Calculation Card Overview region, click on Associations
5. In the Association Details region, click the Add icon.
6. Add a second record for the second assignment
7. Save and Close
8. Submit a QuickPay
Note QuickPay ends in error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms