Supplier receives PDF document without attachments
(Doc ID 1965776.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to communicate PO PDF to supplier the following error occurs.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a Requisition for two lines
2. Attach 'Supplier Type' attachments at Header Level
3. Convert Requisition to Purchase Order
4. Submit Purchase Order for Approval
5. Supplier Receives the Purchase Order document with no Attachments
6. Buyer receives the FYI notification with the error message sent by the composite'PrcPoSendFYINotificationComposite' with the 'DuplicateFileNameError' task.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document