Supplier receives PDF document without attachments
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to communicate PO PDF to supplier the following error occurs.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a Requisition for two lines
2. Attach 'Supplier Type' attachments at Header Level
3. Convert Requisition to Purchase Order
4. Submit Purchase Order for Approval
5. Supplier Receives the Purchase Order document with no Attachments
6. Buyer receives the FYI notification with the error message sent by the composite'PrcPoSendFYINotificationComposite' with the 'DuplicateFileNameError' task.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms