Last updated on MARCH 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a DFF that has an Initial Default Type of Constant and a Default Value Set, the defaults do not appear when creating an employee using the New Hire Task/Process.
The new DFF appears on the page; however, the value is blank without the default that was set.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to Manage Descriptive Flexfields
2. Find Flexfield Code: PER_ASG_DF
3. Create a Global Flexfield that has a constant default value
4. Navigate to the New Person task/process
5. Select the Hire an Employee Flow
6. Enter the information as required, when you get to the Employment Information stop, you should see the DFF.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms