Fusion Global Payroll: Error Loading Initial Balance Using Payroll Batch Loader "The combination of balances is invalid for the load date"
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to load initial balance via Payroll Batch Loader (PBL) Initialize Balance task the following error is displayed:
"The combination of balances is invalid for the load date"
1. Navigator > Payroll Administration > Batch Processing
2. Create Batch > Select task "Initialize Balance"
3. Enter values in relevant columns
4. Navigator > Payroll Calculations > Payroll Flows > Submit a Process or Report
5. Select Legislative Data Group "LDG"
6. Select task "Load Initial Balances"
7. Enter Payroll Flow name > Select Operation "Validate" > Select Batch
8. Next > Next > Next > Submit > OK and View Checklist
9. Status "Error"
10. Go to Task > Click on Process ID
11. Click on View Log > Log displays "None"
12. Return to batch worksheet > Refresh
13. Batch Line Status "Unprocessed"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms