Re-opening A Goal Does Not Re-open Measurements.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Fusion Goal Management, 220.127.116.11.0 version, Plan Org Development Needs-Define Org Goals and Measurements
Re-opening a Goal does not Re-open Measurements.
After being submitted in a "Completed" Status, a goal must be "re-opened" to edit fields. However, when a goal is re-opened, the measurements are not re-opened with them.
Multiple Measurements are enabled.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to goal management
2. Begin with a goal saved with the status of “Completed”
3. Select the “Re-open” button to allow edits to the “Completed” Goal
4. Now able to edit all the editable fields under “Goal Details”
5. However, all fields under the “Measurements” tab are un-editable. These fields were previously editable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms