Unable To See Edit Link In Getting Started After Inactivating Few Topics
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Getting Started work area provides pages of information to introduce new users to the application. You can customize the predefined pages or add your own, so that users get content specific to your organization. However, when trying to customize, Unable to see Edit Getting Started link in Getting Started page of Simplified UI after inactivating topics/pages in it. Due to the missing link, Unable to further customize Getting Started.
Edit Getting Started link should be displayed in Getting Started page in Simplified UI to allow customizations.
1. Login to HCM Simplified UI.
2. Click on Getting Started.
3. Click on Edit Getting Started link.
4. Click on Title link of the topic you wish to hide/inactivate and change the status to Inactive.
5. Click on Save and Close.
6. Repeat the above steps 3,4 and 5 for all the Titles/Pages except one for example leaving Overview topic as active.
7. Shows only one page in Getting Started with Edit Getting Started link at the bottom.
8. Logout of Fusion Applications.
9. Login in again.
10. Edit Getting Started link is no longer visible in Getting Started page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms