Error Received While Running The 'Load Interface File For Import' Scheduled Process
Last updated on MAY 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 11.1.9 Fusion Purchasing, the Supplier Import process completes in 'Error' status, with no Supplier records being imported per the Import Summary results.
1. Download the Supplier Import spreadsheet from OER / File Based Data Import / Product Family: Procurement.
2. Populate the file with the supplier data.
3. Run the File Import process.
4. Run the Supplier Import process.
5. Review the proces results and see that process ends in 'Error' status with zero records imported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms