Error Received While Running The 'Load Interface File For Import' Scheduled Process
(Doc ID 1970296.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 11.1.9 Fusion Purchasing, the Supplier Import process completes in 'Error' status, with no Supplier records being imported per the Import Summary results.
1. Download the Supplier Import spreadsheet from OER / File Based Data Import / Product Family: Procurement.
2. Populate the file with the supplier data.
3. Run the File Import process.
4. Run the Supplier Import process.
5. Review the proces results and see that process ends in 'Error' status with zero records imported.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document