Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create Personal Payment Method (PPM) using Payroll Batch Loader (PBL) the following error occurs.
JBO-Provided OrgPaymentMethodName is invalid for the Payroll Relationship: Provided OrgPaymentMethodName is invalid for the Payroll
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigator > Payroll > Administration
2. Select the Batch Loader task
3. Click the Download button
4. On the Batch Header Sheet, enter a name for batch and select the legislative data group
5. Click the Save button
6. Check the status of the batch is set to "Row inserted successfully".
7. Double-click on the batch name.
8. Navigate to the batch content tab
9. Click the Add button
10. Search for Task Name "Payment", highlight the Create Personal Payment Method task action name and click the OK button.
11. Double-click the Task Action Name value to invoke the data items.
12. Enter the employee personal payment method details.
13. Click the Save button.
14. Verify the Batch Line Status is Row Inserted Successfully
Navigate back to the work area.
15. Click the Submit a Process or Report link.
16. Select LDG > highlight the Transfer Batch flow pattern.
17. Click the Next button.
18. Enter name for the transfer batch flow. Search and select your batch.
19. Click the Next button
20. Click the Next button on the Flow Interaction UI
21. Click the Next button on the Schedule UI
22. Click the Submit button on the Review UI
23. Click the OK and View Checklist button
24. Check the status of your transfer batch process by clicking the Refresh icon
25. Verify status is complete
26. Navigate back to the batch header page an note error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms