Fusion Global Payroll: Error while Creating Pre-Statutory Deduction Elements: The value of the attribute A is not valid. Valid Values are Y (yes) and N (no).
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create Pre-statutory deduction element the following error occurs:
The value of the attribute A is not valid. Valid Values are Y (yes) and N (no).
1. Navigator > Setup and maintenance
2. Search for the Task "Manage Elements"
3. Click the Go to Task icon
4. Click the Create icon
5. Select the applicable Legislative Data Group, Primary Classification Pretax Deduction, and the applicable Secondary Classification
6. Click Continue
7. On the Create Element: Basic Information UI, complete the required fields at a minimum
For the question: "At which employment level should this element be attached?, leave the default of Assignment Level
8. Click Next
9. On the Create Element: Additonal Details UI, complete the required fields at a minimum
10. Click Next
11. Click Submit
Error is generated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms