Fusion Compensation: Compensation Change Statement Is Not Generated As Per The Uploaded Template
(Doc ID 1984757.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Compensation - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Manage Compensation
Compensation change statement is not generated as per the uploaded template format, instead it gets generated in the 'All Attributes List.rtf' format
Steps to Reproduce
1. Setup: Workforce Compensation > Manage Plans > Create/Edit an existing plan > Go to the Configure Compensation Change Statements > Select Enable Worker Statements field to Yes > Click the Manage Statement Groups button > Click Manage Templates button > Upload a template > Click Ok > Click Save and Close > Select Statement Group, Statement Generation Timing and Output Format > Click Save and Close
2. Run Start Workforce Compensation Cycle
3. Login as Level1 Manager and do allocations in the worksheet UI
4. Login as approver(Level2) and approve the above submitted worksheet
5. Login Level1 Manager and navigate to Workforce Compensation > Worksheet > Communications tab
6. Select a worker record, click Generate Statements menu > Selected Workers
[[ Notice Statement gets downloaded. Open the template and notice that the statement is not in the uploaded template format. Rather, its in the delivered sample 'All Attributes List.rtf' format ]]
[[ Plan Setup > Manage Templates Popup: Even the 'Preview' button shows the sample statement as per the 'All Attributes List.rtf' format not as per the uploaded template format ]]
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document