Fusion PIM: Definition Error When Creating an Item Using an Item Rule That Refers to UOM Attribute
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Model - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Product and Catalog Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Manage Product/Service Data-Define Product
Error when creating an item using an item rule that refers to UOM attribute fails in R9.2 but was working in R8.0
Definition utradeItemCompositionDepthUEUEUOM of type Attribute is not found in j_ItemAholdEuPrivateVO_ItemEFFBXX_5FGDSN_5FPLANOGRAMPrivateVO_j_ItemAholdEuPrivateVOToItemEFFBXX_5FGDSN_5FPLANOGRAMPrivateVOVL_ItemEFFBXX_5FGDSN_5FPLANOGRAMPrivateVO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a master rule set via Manage Item Rules Sets
2. If Expression is [Item].[Item Basic].[Organization Code] == "MST" and !isNull([Item].[Planogram].[Item Composition Depth].UOM)
3. When applied the rule fails.
4. In release 8.0 this UOM extension and syntax was permitted and working - in R8 composition was based upon internal name.
5. If expression is [Item].[Item Basic].[ORGANIZATION_CODE] == "MST" and !isNull([Item].[XX_GDSN_PLANOGRAM].[TRADE_ITEM_COMPOSITION_DEPTH].UOM)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms