Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product and Catalog Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
n : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Manage Product Data Governance-Manage Product Change Orders
When attempting to test the new functionality to group items on NIR/CO with the option ‘One per Item Bundle’. It works fine when use the option ‘One per Item Class’.
the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Import the items with system reference.
2. The NIR was started during the import. Cancel the NIR.
3. Retrieve the internal item numbers and import the pack structure using the packs including a bundle id. This should initiate the NIR again. By doing this we should be able to test if the system creates NIR per bundle id.
2 additional tests with change orders. 4 approved items (Each1, Each2, Case1, Case2) with 2 pack structure (Each1 - Case1 and Each2 - Case2) and thus two bundle ids.
Item rules are used to define change control.
The results are:
1) Update the pack quantity only => system import the changes and creates two CO's. One for each CASE items. This is correct. No error in the import.
2) Same + attribute changes for every item => item import runs into the same error (Null pointer exception).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms