Last updated on DECEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Application Toolkit - Version 18.104.22.168.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer create a rule for auto role provisioning, but some users do not receive the role.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to fusion application
2. Click Navigator -> Tools : Setup and Maintenance
3. Search for task Manage HCM Role Provisioning Rules
4. Click Go to Task
5. Create new map for manager role
6. Click Apply Autoprovisioning button on the new auto provisioning rule
Some users do not receive the manager role
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms