Fusion Global HR: What are the rules that a person / employee must satisfy in order to be listed in the Manager list on Manage Employment?
(Doc ID 1987699.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What are the rules that a person / employee must satisfy in order to be listed in the Manager list on Manage Employment?
1) Navigator > Person Management
2) enter name "ex" Catalin
3) Edit the employee > Manage Employment
4) Click the Edit>Update button and select Action : Manager Change (and click ok)
5) on Manager Details click "add another"
6) click search link in the List Of Values (LOV)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document