Fusion Global HR: What are the rules that a person / employee must satisfy in order to be listed in the Manager list on Manage Employment?
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
What are the rules that a person / employee must satisfy in order to be listed in the Manager list on Manage Employment?
1) Navigator > Person Management
2) enter name "ex" Catalin
3) Edit the employee > Manage Employment
4) Click the Edit>Update button and select Action : Manager Change (and click ok)
5) on Manager Details click "add another"
6) click search link in the List Of Values (LOV)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms