Fusion HR: Coding Error For French National Identifiers
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to populate custom French National IDs, the following error occurs.
You must enter the national identifier the correct format. (HRX-1560561)
The national identifier consists of fifteen characters. Each character must be a digit or an X when a digit is unknown.
This error should only apply to the French NID, not custom national IDs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as a HR Specialist
2. Set up a custom National ID for France.
3. Search for, and select, a French employee.
4. Add a French NID with ten characters and confirm the error. (Expected)
5. Add a custom national ID with ten characters and confirm the error. (Not expected)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms