Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release 9 version of Supplier Qualification Management requires that a supplier or qualification administrator creates initiatives manually. This is not feasible for some customers nature of business specially on Construction industry,Where they are dealing with thousands of suppliers and end-users.
There is an even bigger requirement to capture structured feedback on suppliers performance for non-framework agreement suppliers used by the projects than the ones supervised by the central Procurement organization. And pre-qualifications.
Following are required to enhance the usage of Supplier Qualification Management
1. Be able to create trigger invitation to the portal and request for prequalification in the onboarding process just after the supplier has been created in the supplier core tables.
2. Be able to create initiative with template/questions based on setup for category / category structure
3. Trigger notification for supplier to create pre-qualification
4. Be able to configure trigger points for evaluations on supplier based on:Order/agreement amount and matching rate Category
5. Create internal evaluation assessment to buyer, requester or project manager
6. Automatically create internal evaluation initiative with dynamic rules for supplier and internal respondent based on project and:
a. Condition on invoice or purchasing volume for project.
b. Condition on Category Hierarchy for Invoice or Purchasing volume
c. Maximum number of evaluations per respondent
d. Supplier Type
e. Procurement BU
The respondent should be set based on:
c. Project Manager
d. Project Team Member Role
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms