Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Model - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Manage Product/Service Data-Define Product
No Change Order Number generated if Session language is non English (R9)
EGO-2745529 An object type change order with number already exists in organization. Enter a unique number.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with alternate language user definition
2. The Description MR ML attribute is a Multi Row and Multi Lingual attribute that is under change control.
3. Apply a change to the description and save the change, a Change Order creation form is opened as expected.
4. Get an error: EGO-2745529 with non English text
5. If performing task in English all works ok.
English lang issue fixed in Release 8 base by BUG 17480129 - REL8: UNABLE TO CREATE CHANGE ORDER-OBJ. EXISTS ERROR
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms