Cannot Edit - Enable For Collections - Flag When Managing External Source System
(Doc ID 1997213.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Order Promising - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***KM Review - Dec 2016 - Checked for Relevance - Release 9 Specific***
How to edit the - Enable For Collections - Flag when Managing External Source System, it is not possible to edit this attribute using the Fusion UI.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to Functional Setup Manager (FSM) - Navigator -> Setup and Maintenance
2. Search for and Go To task - Manage Planning Source Systems
3. Select the Source System to be changed
4. Note that the Version shown in Data Collections Parameters is - Other
5. Click on - Enable for Collections - checkbox shown under Organizations frame, this has no affect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document