Duplicate Values Are Being Generated For Profile Content When Processing Imported Pending Worker
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Profile Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Fusion Profile Management, 18.104.22.168.0 version, Manage Talent Profiles
Duplicate values are being generated for Profile content when processing pending worker imported from Taleo
System should not generate duplicate values
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Scheduled Processes and run Taleo Recruiting Import process for an applicant from Taleo
2. Noticed receives email to process pending worker.
3. Notice process goes to success and data that was successfully collected by Fusion.
4. Click on Process Pending Worker and complete Identification page. Click Next
5. Complete Person Information Page, click Next
6. Complete Employment Information Page and click Next
7. On the Person Profile page, enter a value for Year Acquired and Click Next… ERROR. Correct number of rows to be imported, however it duplicates the first value, rather than entering the three distinct values
4. Note the three rows for Degrees and the two rows for Certification
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms