Fusion Global HR: On Screen Confirmation Message not Showing on Manage Employment Page Actions.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Manage Workforce Lifecycle
Confirmation Message is not coming for 3 Actions in Manage Employment Page.
Add Assignment with ET None
Temporary assignment with Add ET YES
Transfer - Add ET
Associated with incorrect page display of review screen, approval details out of sequence.
After the HRC-1035136 submission info the confirmation message should show. Also approval detail should be in sequence on page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Manage Employment - Add assignment
2. Edit / update employment terms - add the assignment in window and terms = none
3. Update employ window click ok.
4. Assign business unit
5. Add position
6. Ignore compensation step
7 Add role, keep existing detail.
8. Review page - approver detail shows out of sequence on page, HRC-1035163 submission takes place and approval sequence submitted, no confirmation message.
9. Auto approval does take place as required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms