Fusion CST: Offset Account not Defaulting for Movement Request Issue
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Manage Inventory
Offset account not defaulting for Movement request issue
For movement request issue event journal entry created is invalid. Because offset account is not defaulted. While creating the movement request account is entered. But it is not defaulted.
Costed Journal entry invalid for debit account
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a movement request with type as issue (Quantity will be issued from stores).Destination account will be specified in the movement request.
2. Movement request will be pre-approved and quantity will be issued.
3. Run the requests transfer transactions from inventory to costing.
4. Run create accounting distributions and create accounting process for cost management.
5. The journal entry generated with invalid status. Because debit account is NULL. It should be populated from movement request. Credit account is populated correctly. (Credit account will be defaulted from material account-organization mapping set)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms