Last updated on MAY 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Profile Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Manage Talent Profiles
Unable to add employee to Success Plan from Talent Review Meeting:
There is an option to Include Succession Plan while creating a Talent Review or Create a Succession Plan while HR is conducting the meeting.
When HR tries to add employees to a Succession Plan available in Talent Review Meeting & selects an employee from 9 box & clicks on 'Add to Succession Plan' option, it displays an ADF error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Navigator > Talent Management > Talent Review > Select the Talent Review Meeting > Conduct Meeting.
2. HR selects an employee from 9 Box.
3. HR then clicks ‘Add to Succession Plan’ to add employee to the Plan included in Talent Review Meeting.
4. Below error is displayed to HR user.
5. HR User:XXX .
6. TR Meeting Name : Test TR_Varadan Team_by XXX
7. HR selects an employee & adds to existing SP in the TR Meeting.
8. That displays the error :ADF_FACES_60096 PPR, #3 and #9
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms