Unable To Edit Requisition Charge Account When Project Is Selected
(Doc ID 2012627.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is user unable to edit Requisition Charge Account when Project is selected?
Steps to Reproduce
1. From My Requisitions, click on the requisition line entry.
2. Observe that Charge Account defaults from the Requisition Preferences.
3. Select value for Project Number.
4. The Charge Account field becomes greyed out and not updatable.
5. Removed the value for Project Number, update the Charge Account and again enter Project Number field again.
6. Click on 'Add to Requisition'.
7. Click 'Edit and Submit.
8. Observe original Charge account populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document