Unable To Edit Requisition Charge Account When Project Is Selected
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is user unable to edit Requisition Charge Account when Project is selected?
Steps to Reproduce
1. From My Requisitions, click on the requisition line entry.
2. Observe that Charge Account defaults from the Requisition Preferences.
3. Select value for Project Number.
4. The Charge Account field becomes greyed out and not updatable.
5. Removed the value for Project Number, update the Charge Account and again enter Project Number field again.
6. Click on 'Add to Requisition'.
7. Click 'Edit and Submit.
8. Observe original Charge account populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms