Getting Error When Changing Partner Status From Prospective To Registered - "Another user has changed the row with primary key oracle.jbo.Key"
Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Partner Relationship Management for Partners Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Partner Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Functional Setup Manager
Rel 8 Getting Error When Changing Partner Status from Prospective to Registered
We are consistently getting an error after creating a new partner and changing their status from prospective to registered. The error is 'Another user has changed the row with primary key oracle.jbo.Key’.
The error does not appear to prevent the change from occurring and we are able to later change the partner status to active.
Why are we seeing this error?
Another user has changed the row with primary key oracle.jbo.Key
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created customer
2. Created identical partner record (selected to use matching customer when creating partner)
3. Chose to Save and Edi the new partner
4. Immediate changed the partner status from Prospective to Registered and got error.
5. Clicked OK and change seems to have occurred without issue.
6. After adding a partner member to the record, was successful in changing the partner status to Active.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms