Future Participants Are Not Shown after Withdraw and Resubmit Purchase Order for Approval
(Doc ID 2014781.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Purchase Order (PO) is withdrawn, edited and a new buyer is added, after the revised PO sent for approval users observe the Pending Approval status link that leads to the approvals region only shows the previous Withdraw action, not the future approvers.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Manage Purchase Orders - Approve Purchase Order
2. PO is routed through a buyers approval hierarchy.
3. Initial buyer may not be correct: PO is withdrawn, edited and a new buyer is added.
4. Revised PO sent for approval through the new buyer's approval hierarchy.
5. Pending Approval status only shows the previous Withdraw action, not the future approvers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document