FBDI - Purchase Orders - Changes In Rel 10
(Doc ID 2018372.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are migrating data from legacy system to the Fusion cloud instance using FBDI for Purchase Orders, need the following for migrating Purchase Orders using FBDI:
1. What is new in Rel 10 regarding usage of FBDI for this object?
2. What are the changes in the FBDI template in Rel 10?
3. Please provide the Rel 10 FBDI template for migrating Purchase Orders?
4. What is the mechanism for purging data from the relevant interface tables in Rel 10?
5. What is the mechanism for correcting errored records in the relevant interface table in rel 10?
6. Which table will the import errors be stored in Rel 10?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document