In Self-evaluation 'Add' Action On Measurements Allowed However No Option To Save
(Doc ID 2018459.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Performance Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Manage Worker Performance
In Self-evaluation 'Add' action on Measurements allowed however no option to save
In the Self-evaluation stage Add action on Measurements allowed for manager. However Add action not performed
System should not allow user to edit/ add Measurements in the Self-evaluation when click on View link
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to My Manager Evaluation> select a Performance Document
2. Click on the View link next to Self-evaluation task
3. Under the Goal Tab, click Add Measurement
4. Enter a name under Add Measurement pop up. Click Save.
5. The Measurement is added.
6. Click ‘yes’ on the warning message 'You have not saved your change. If you close this tab, then your changes will be lost. Do you want to continue?
7. Reopen the document. But the previously added measurement is missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document