Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Goal Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Goal Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Manage Worker Performance
We have created a Goal Plan and also created the goal in this Goal plan where only HR specialist and Manager are allowed to update the Goal.
But even manager are not be able to Update the Goal for the worker which was created in the above goal plan.
When the Goal plan is created where all worker, manager and HR specialist are allowed to update the Goal, the system is working fine.
Manager should be able to edit the Goal
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as a HR specialist
2. Go to manager Goal Plan>>Create new goal plan
3. select only HR specialist and Manager are allowed to update the Goal.
4. create the Goal"G1" in the above Goal plan and assign to worker "A"
5. Login as a Manager of worker "A", Go to the my worker Goal,
6. Manager is not able to edit the Goal "G1" for the worker "A"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms