Last updated on JUNE 10, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 8, Manage Invoices-Receive and Process Invoices
Credit Memo invoice type has been created or imported and has been saved on the system.
When trying to enter a corrected invoice number the exception is thrown 'java.lang.NumberFormatException'
Steps to reproduce;
1. Create a Standard Invoice
2. Create a Credit Memo
3. Search for the Credit Memo via Manage Invoice UI and drill down to the invoice detailed page
4. Click on the action to edit the Credit Memo
5. Populate the Standard Invoice number into the corrected invoice number column by auto-suggest or directly entering
6. The NumberFormatException exception is thrown when clicking on save button
Note - the issue won't occur if the corrected invoice number is entered directly in step 2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms