Fusion: CST: Create Cost Accounting Distributions - Perpetual Average Cost Was Not Found
(Doc ID 2019261.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to clear the transactions stuck in cost processor due to no cost
We have few transactions that are stuck while processing the cost distribution, with error "The outgoing inventory transaction could not be costed because a perpetual average cost was not found"
The outgoing inventory transaction could not be costed because a perpetual average cost was not found.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Created & Received the PO
2) Before creating the cost accounting transactions, user created the MOVER ORDER against Project.
3) Ran the Transfer Transactions From Receiving To costing
4) Ran the Transfer Transactions From Inventory To costing
5) Ran Create Cost Accounting Distributions
Got above error after step 5
Every time we get this error when we run the cost accounting distributions. How to clear these transactions ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document