Fusion: CST: Create Cost Accounting Distributions - Perpetual Average Cost Was Not Found
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to clear the transactions stuck in cost processor due to no cost
We have few transactions that are stuck while processing the cost distribution, with error "The outgoing inventory transaction could not be costed because a perpetual average cost was not found"
The outgoing inventory transaction could not be costed because a perpetual average cost was not found.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Created & Received the PO
2) Before creating the cost accounting transactions, user created the MOVER ORDER against Project.
3) Ran the Transfer Transactions From Receiving To costing
4) Ran the Transfer Transactions From Inventory To costing
5) Ran Create Cost Accounting Distributions
Got above error after step 5
Every time we get this error when we run the cost accounting distributions. How to clear these transactions ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms